Of course the title of my blog may seem a bit obvious. But, in the last week of my life, I have seen some pretty cool blessings come my way and they are all the result of patiently waiting(ok, and not so patiently in some cases)and being prayerful about things.
I now know that for sure I will be student teaching Spring Semester next year! It's hard to believe that my being a teacher is really going to happen and I am SUPER excited about that. I'll blog more about that another time because I really could go on forever about it :).
My financial aid worries have come to an end. While I will have to borrow some more money to finish my next few semesters, it won't be nearly as much as I had thought. Phew!
The two English classes that I thought would for sure hold me back and keep me in school at least one more semester before I could student teach are available for me to take this summer. Even better, they will be online classes so I won't have to travel very far.
And the best and biggest yet came in the mail today: my acceptance letter to KCC's Fall 08 nursing class. I don't have the faintest level of interest or desire to accept it. There is no doubt in my mind that I am exactly where the Lord wants me. Since I was told last summer that I would not be able to begin the program as planned and had to choose a plan b, I have wondered what I would do if I was accepted for the following fall. I didn't know if the desire would still be there and today I experienced that answer. No, the desire is not there. Being a nurse would have been wonderful, but God wants to use me elsewhere. I'm so glad that things worked out the way that they did.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Gotta Love our God!
Posted by The World through Angel's Eyes at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment