Last Thursday I had the chance to see a friend that I haven't seen in over two years (yes, Sarah, I'm talking about you). It was great, fabulous, fantastic, wonderful! It was so easy to pick up like the time has never passed. We obviously have changed and grown and individuals, but that only made the time togehter more fun. There was LOTS to catch up on. We stayed at the restaraunt for over two hours. It was so much fun!
The following day I emailed out a prayer request to some of my friends. My friend, and soroity sister, Sarah was the first to email back. Her email to me was filled with encouragement and suppport. She told me that when I couldn't be strong, I had my sisters (and friends) to lean on. At that moment, I knew that it would be ok for me to draw my strength from the wonderful friends that God has placed around me (and of course from Him too). She then forwarded my request on to everyone she knows that prays.
Friday night I went to the Kenny Chesney concert with friends-great time and lots of laughs. Just what I needed after such a hard week at work.
I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends. If I mentioned all of them right now-this blog entry would be a million pages long. When someone asks me who my best friend is...I can never name just one person. They are all my best friends and for different reasons. I guess I just wanted to brag...I LOVE my friends and I am so blessed to have so many of them and for them to be so wonderful!
Monday, June 05, 2006
Frienship...what a beautiful thing!
Posted by The World through Angel's Eyes at 2:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Amen to having a million best friends:-) Amen to having a support system - we all need and deserve it. You are a wonderful friend Angel and I'm so thankful for all our time together:-)
<><
Post a Comment