Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dusting off my blog....

Well, as my friend Aimee put it, my blog is quite dusty. I have thought about blogging so many times. Obviously there wasn't much action past that point. Sorry friends.
Life has been good. Very busy, but very good. I am amazed that we are in a new year. How did that happen so fast? I'm very lucky because my birthday and New Years Day are quite close together. With this, I try to set a resolution or goal for myself on my birthday and carry it in to the new year with me. This year I was a little stumped as to what kind of goal I wanted to set. Since my life is completely different than it was six months ago, I felt like I was already working on so many new things. And so I am going to try this...I am going to work on not letting negative people, situations, incidents steal my joy. I want to be a happier person with everything in my life.
There is so much going on right now that many days that is a challenge. I am going to do my best though. Pray that I am strong and committed to this.
I'll do my best to blog more often and keep you posted on how this goal is transforming my life.

3 comments:

Charity said...

I loved seeing you over Christmas. You looked great! I hope to see you again soon.

Love you very much,
Charity

Sarah Knapp said...

Love the new look:-) And I do check it often so I am glad you're writing again though I know how hard it is too keep up. (Not sure why I started another blog, LOL).
I am praying for you and your goals. Always.
Love, S.

aimee marie said...

I'm challenged by the way you're challenging yourself. It's crazy the way the dark can so easily close out the light. Keep flicking that little devil off your shoulder. :) hehehe
ps: i second everything charity said. i'm really glad we got together. we have to figure out a way to do that more often.
loves!!!