It's been a while since I've blogged about my obsession with Grey's Anatomy. But, in my defense, while it's an obesession-it's a healthy one.
I missed last weeks episode on TV so I get caught up tonight online. Fabulous form of technology and I'm sure this won't be the last time that I take advantage of it. It was sad, really sad. I've had a tough week at work (yes, and it's only Wednesday) and I just cried, and cried, and cried some more. Of course, it wasn't all just the show. I just needed to come out and for some reason, Grey's does that to me. One of the many reasons why I LOVE IT!
But in looking up something about the show, I found a blog written by a Grey's writer, Krista Vernoff. I thought that what she said was genius, beautiful, and worth sharing.
" I believe that where there is darkness there is light. I believe that from death comes life. I believe that in the face of great pain, families become closer. Friendships become deeper. Life becomes sweeter. And I believe it’s important to be reminded of the loss of love so that we will value and honor the love we have while have it.
I hope you do that. "
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
It truly is a healthy obsession!
Posted by The World through Angel's Eyes at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know I just emailed about this but then I read your post. I KNOW! It's insane. I cried and cried and then I went to bed and could not stop sobbing. Angela pulled me out of my bed and into hers and just let me cry next to her until I fell asleep. I think part of it is I see people in my life slipping away and I am so so scared of losing them. Wow. TV is awesome;-)
Post a Comment