Thursday, July 13, 2006

Hello from the Beautiful Land of Belize

For $4 and hour I have access to the internet. But, don't think that I'll be doing this everyday. It's too beautiful here for me to want to look at a computer-even for just an hour. Besides, that would be too much like being home and I'm on VACATION!
We've been here for two full days now. Our day of travel was LOOOOOONG! Very long! After a good night's sleep we got up to enjoy being at "Grandma's". I wish that all of you had a grandma that lived someplace like this. Today we had fresh pineapple, coke from a bottle (the glass kind), and sat by the sea and watched as the waves broke on the pier-enjoying the cool breeze. I have read two books already and I take a nap whenever the heat gets to be a bit much for me! It's lovely here! I miss home, my friends, and all that comes with living in the States. For now though, I'll enjoy this paradise that I'm in.

0 comments: