There are days when things don't go so well. That's life. And, to be honest, I'm lucky that my "not going so well" is minor compared to the plights and stresses of others. Regardless, it's leaving me pretty tapped emotionally.
I recently found out that despite what I was told when I joined the education program, I will now be required to student teach for two semesters. Because I'm not starting until Spring '09, this will mean spreading it out over a summer and into the fall of the next academic year. God must have a plan and I'm clinging tight to the faith that I have in this. But, being human, my faith grows weak and I'm left feeling frustrated and a little lost. I know that this change in student teaching requirements might not seem like all that big of a deal. However, financially it's going to be really, really rough. Not to mention that it feels like my life is stalled out a bit.
Please keep me in your prayers. I know that this is where God wants me to be. I know that God will work this out-He always does. I just need to have a stronger faith to remember that on a regular basis.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by The World through Angel's Eyes at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment