Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Earth Day!

I got up early this morning, well early for me, and went for a jog. It was BEAUTIFUL! The sky was blue, it was comfortably warm, the birds were singing, and every now and then I felt a soft breeze. As I moved through town I kept thanking God for such an amazing place to live-our planet.
It has become increasingly more important for each of us to do our part in preserving our home. Life is changing and as a society that enjoys convenience, we often ignore the price we pay for it. So, at the risk of sounding bossy, I have a few suggestions:buy a N
algene bottle to refill instead of bottled water, turn off the lights in a room when you leave, don't let the water run if you aren't using it, recycle, take your own re-usable bags to the grocery store, etc...It's a nice way to show that we care about this amazing gift we have been given.

0 comments: