"Just call me Neezie for short". That was my joke with my mom this morning when she was calling me Ebineezer, as in Scrooge.
I'll admit, I deserve that. Whether it be because there isn't any snow, or life is crazy at work, or I'm broke, I'm just having a heck of a time feeling all Christmas-y.But in my defense, I don't feel all Scroogish all of the time. Just every now and then. When no one is looking, I'm getting all teary eyed because I feel so lucky to be loved at this time of year. I know that I am super blessed because I have family and friends to spend this holiday with. Not everyone can say that. Then I saw this clip-this is how I wish everyone could feel, not only on Christmas but everyday!
Merry Christms to you all! I hope that God blesses you over and over and over again!
Thursday, December 21, 2006
"Just call me Neezie for short"
Posted by The World through Angel's Eyes at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment