Friday, October 06, 2006

Gasp! I have (gulp) grey hair!

You might have started laughing when you read the title of this blog. But, let me tell you-I'm not laughing about this. I'm a little freaked out!
I am the girl who keeps tweezers with her always. You just never know when you might have perfect lighting. So today I was in the bathroom at work (marvelous light in there by the way). I was fixing my hair when I noticed a gray strand. I got my tweezers and decided to pull it out. First of all-I need to share this-pulling out gray hair is stressful for me. I have to pull just that one hair-no more. Then there is the added fact that my mom has always told me that when you pull out a gray hair-5 grow in its place and it's bad luck! After I have convinced myself that 5 more won't grow back and that I don't believe in having bad luck, I pull. Wah lah! It's gone. But as I double check that I pulled the whole thing (this sounds disturbing to me) I see not one more, but like 10! There's a whole section of my scalp that is growing gray hair! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH! What the heck?? I'm only 26! How can I have this many already??!!
I don't have time this weekend (yeah for OC Homecoming, Sigmas and Ads, MSU vs UofM, and lots and lots of fun) but you can bet your bootie that I'm going to be buying myself some hair dye very ,very soon!

0 comments: